Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Favorite customer of 2009 -Natural Acne Serum & WashTestimonial

Lisa H, California, Our favorite customer of 2009!
Shares her experience with 100% Natural Acne Control Serum, Acne Old Scars Serum and Acne Wash

Raja gives 5 Stars for Acne Old Scars Serum on our page on Facebook

Here are parts of Lisa's email.

Week 1
" I am very happy with your products... I do not have any new blemishes and the texture (soft and smooth) of my face is improving! That is half the battle... however I am dying to not wear foundation so hopefully the scars will fade too!"

Week 2
I don't think I've had a new pimple in over 2 weeks and my scars do seem to be lightening plus the overall feel of my skin is improved. And this is mainly from the acne wash (which I now love!) and the acne blend and acne scars.
Mom .. tried some of my acne wash and loves it... she's gonna switch over from proactiv.
realized that for the first time in 10 years, I was out (somewhere other than errands!) without any foundation on! And in pictures my skin looked great.

Week 3
"I can't even tell you how much I love it - over the years I've tried proactiv, oral antibiotics, prescription topical creams, etc. and I get the best results from your natural wash. I never had severe acne but at least 3-5 blemishes all the time! Many thanks,"
----
Purchase 100% natural, chemical free, Acne products at www.HolisticSerums.com
In India, at www.HolisticSerums.in

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Was that Helpful, Useful, Entertaining? or anything else? TALK to me. And btw, connect to us on Facebook.